Classic Squirrel White Owls C00202 Cuckoo Clock
Farmall Times Cuckoo Clock
Honor the rich history of the manufacturer Allis-Chalmers with this barn-shaped Allis-Chalmers Cuckoo Clock. Over 1-1/2 feet tall, this handcrafted wood farm clock features classic farm imagery from renowned artist Dave Barnhouse.
Allis Chalmers Cuckoo Clock
Allis-Chalmers Cuckoo Clock honor their rich history available in a limited edition only from The Bradford Exchange. The history of Allis-Chalmers, a U.S. manufacturer of machinery for various industries begins in 1847. Later it was reorganized to be known as Allis-Chalmers in 1913 and the company grew to concentrate on small and medium-sized farmers.
As time passed they developed one of the most popular series of tractors ever produced. That is why Allis-Chalmers is a name that farmers appreciate, well-known in the manufacturer’s profoundly established history. This cuckoo clock will definitely bring an old fashion farm spirit to your home. The face of the clock with Roman numerals and golden hands has the text on it “Allis Chalmers Company”. Down below, the front panel showcases an image of a classic farm from famous artist Dave Barnhouse.
In front of an image, the carefully handcrafted and hand-painted clock features a hay bale, barrel, and rooster sculptures for nostalgic charm. Also, the clock holds a waving brass-toned pendulum with the official, genuine Allis-Chalmers logo. Two decorative “corn cob” weights hang on gold chains and add authenticity. Atop the clock, a sculpted rooster emerges from the doors to announce every hour with a cheerful crow.
Clock-Features & Specifications:
- A strong history of the company Allis-Chalmers is celebrated with this Allis-Chalmers Cuckoo Clock, particularly from The Bradford Exchange
- This handcrafted wood clock features an image of a classic farm from famous artist Dave Barnhouse
- Also features hand-painted hay bale, barrel, and rooster sculptures for nostalgic charm
- Gold pendulum with the official Allis-Chalmers logo with decorative “corn cob” sculpted clock weights add even more farm spirit
- At every hour, a rooster emerges atop the clock from the “barn” doors to announce an hour with a cheerful crow
- 2 “D” batteries and 1 “AA” battery required
- Dimensions: 11″ W x 20-1/2″ H x 3-1/2″ D including pendulum and corn weights (27.9 cm W x 52.1 cm H x 8.9 cm D)
The Bradford Exchange