Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock
Timeless Legend John Wayne Atomic Clock
Make your indoors or outdoors look retro with this limited-edition Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air atomic clock that merges precision and nostalgia. With an official General Motors license, this clock features iconic ’57 Bel Air imagery front and center.
Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Illuminated Atomic Wall Clock
Make your indoors or outdoors look retro with this limited-edition Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air atomic clock that merges precision and nostalgia.
With an official General Motors license, this clock features iconic ’57 Bel Air imagery front and center. This gives you a chance to show your appreciation for muscle cars while displaying accurate time.
Incorporating white walls with retro speedometer imagery, as well as a golden logo at the 6 o’clock position, this sleek wall clock illuminate your surroundings with hidden LED lights that activate automatically with the touch of a button.
As a result of atomic clock technology, you can rest assured that your device is entirely self-setting and will remain accurate regardless of what time it is when Daylight Saving Time begins. It is possible to do this because radio waves are sent from Fort Collins, Colorado, the official timekeeping center of the United States.
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Atomic Clock Features
There are many features to enjoy with this Classic Bel Air Wall Clock, including:
- With the Classic Bel Air Wall Clock, only from The Bradford Exchange, you can add a dash of beauty and accuracy to your nostalgic time-telling decor.
- The General Motors license confirms this product’s authenticity.
- With a golden logo at 6 p.m. in the center of a cool white wall imagery, this stylish wall clock depicts a ’57 Bel Air and a speedometer.
- You won’t need to adjust your clocks for Daylight Saving Time! The Fort Collins, Colorado official source of U.S. time is used to generate synchronized radio waves that provide accuracy to the second.
- The light comes on! In the case of a hidden sensor, LED lights illuminate the glass-encased clock face when darkness is detected; this sensor can be switched on or off with a switch.
- The clock is made from weather-resistant chrome metal, which makes it a suitable choice for displaying Chevrolet decor both indoors and outdoors.
- With a matching Certificate of Authenticity and hand-numbered.
- Diameter: 14″; 35.6 cm.
The Bradford Exchange
Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Atomic Clock