Nature Masterpiece Songbirds Atomic Clock
Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Atomic Clock
Whether it’s a chopper roaring down an open road or an American eagle flying in the sky, there are few images that better illustrate what freedom means. the Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock allows you to capture every second.
Time To Ride Biker Illuminated Atomic Wall Clock
Whether it’s a chopper roaring down an open road or an American eagle flying in the sky, there are few images that better illustrate what freedom means. Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, the Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock allows you to capture every second.
An illuminated American eagle and biker art are featured on this limited edition illuminated atomic clock designed by “Motor” Marc Lacourciere and Larry Martin. This stunning indoor/outdoor wall clock is a gorgeous way to display freedom in your home or outside.
An atomic clock that automatically sets itself every second is superbly crafted and highly accurate. You will never have to adjust the time even as you gain or lose an hour during Daylight Saving Time. Instead, stay in sync with the radio waves from Fort Collins, Colorado. The biker clock lights up automatically as night falls.
It features a glass-encased face with classic Roman numerals that is illuminated by hidden LED lights detected by built-in sensors. Moreover, thanks to the biker-black housing made of sturdy weather-resistant metal, this stylish timepiece can also be placed outside for outdoor living.
Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock Features
The following features are included in this exclusive atomic clock:
- Time To Ride Atomic Clock offers you the first illuminated atomic clock exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange, an always accurate timekeeper accented with patriotic artwork.
- Marc Lacourciere and Larry Martin are acclaimed artists who created patriotic motorcycle art for the glass-encased face.
- By using radio waves to sync with the official source of American time in Fort Collins, Colorado, this self-setting atomic clock automatically adjusts to daylight saving time even when it gains or loses an hour.
- It lights up automatically! By detecting darkness outside and inside, the motorcycle clock’s built-in sensors illuminate the clock’s face and Roman numerals automatically. You can activate the sensors with a button on the clock’s side.
- This impressive wall clock boasts biker-black housing that is weather-resistant, giving it an elegant look indoors or out.
- Batteries are not included, but you will need 1 “AA” and 4 “D” cells.
- Authenticity certificate included with each hand-numbered piece.
- Diameter: 14″; 35.6 cm.
The Bradford Exchange
Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock