Howard Miller Majestic II Curio Grandfather Clock
Hekas 1673 EX Cuckoo Clock with Fisherman
The Howard Miller J.H. Miller II, tubular polished brass pendulum grandfather clock 611-031 is limited edition.
This elegant floor clock finished in Windsor Cherry and designed by Chris Bergelin features sixteen different sorts of hardwoods and veneers.
Howard Miller The J.H. Miller II 611-031
The J.H. Miller II grandfather clock 611-031 by Howard Miller Is finished in Windsor Cherry on 16 different kinds of rare woods. Swan neck pediment honored with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell, plus book matched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines.
Stylish glossy brass, the Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments. The cast center disk is numbered and features a loose engraving plate for individual headings. “Limited Edition” is written beyond the regions. The dial holds a unique brass polished moon phase. Beautiful glossy brass lyre pendulum features cast center disk with a spun silver background, and weight shells adorned with ornamental bands with a silver-tone background.
- Howard Miller Model 611-31 pictured here highlights a Kieninger cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement and features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- This luxurious The J.H. Miller II floor clock finished in Windsor Cherry and designed by Chris Bergelin features 16 different sorts of hardwoods and veneers. These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these sorts are very rare.
- Also possible with a cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement with an automatic nighttime chime shutoff and following chime options. This specific Kieninger movement also features very glossy-brass movement panels, which are only possible on Limited Edition models.
- The attractive swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are book-matched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The stylish glossy brass, Roman numeral dial highlights custom shaped corners, center, and moon arch ornaments different to this J.H. Miller II grandfather clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. The dial also includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative bright brass-finished lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing glossy brass decorated weight shells are ornamented with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
- The grand bombe style base highlights shaped moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral themes. Book-matched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays built with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the unique wood sorts listed above.
- Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Topside doors allow access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and Pearwood.
- Cable-driven, tubular bell, triple chime movement. A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays a choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly, with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free gift plate, stamped with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Adaptable levelers under each corner provide stability on rough and covered floors.
- Automated nighttime chime shut-off option.
- This Howard Miller J.H. Miller II 611-031 Grandfather clock is designed and assembled in the USA.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 94.5″ (240 cm),
- Width 31″ (79 cm),
- Depth 20.75″ (53 cm),
- Weight: 302 pounds.
Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.