Majestic Presence Wolf Atomic Clock
Time To Ride Biker Atomic Clock
Cardinal-Themed Nature Masterpiece Songbirds Illuminated Atomic Wall Clock
You can brighten your spirits when you look at cardinals and fragrant blossoms. It is now possible for you to enjoy the beauty of Nature’s Masterpiece Wall Clock anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
A striking songbird design by acclaimed artist James Hautman graces the first-ever atomic clock exclusively available at The Bradford Exchange. The Cardinal clock offers unfailing accuracy within a second and is a wonderful addition to any home or office.
Due to its synchronization with the Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S. time zone, this atomic wall clock is completely self-setting. Additionally, you can read the temperature and humidity of the surrounding area. Mr. Hautman’s intricate illustrations of cardinals and dogwoods adorn this impressive clock with a diameter of 18 inches.
Automatic illumination of the clock’s face is activated by sensors attached to the clock, as darkness falls. Whether inside or outside, its copper-toned metal housing is weather-resistant, so you can enjoy its accuracy and artistry all year long.
Nature’s Masterpiece Wall Clock features
Among the features of Nature’s Masterpiece Wall Clock are:
- Featuring acclaimed artist James Hautman’s cardinal imagery, The Bradford Exchange is proud to offer Nature’s Masterpiece Wall Clock, the first-ever atomic clock designed by James Hautman.
- It is completely self-adjusting, so you never have to adjust the time since it is powered by the official U.S. time station in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- James Hautman’s hand-painted cardinals and dogwoods surround a glass-encased clock face that displays temperature and humidity gauges.
- The light comes on automatically! By sensing darkness, the clock face is automatically illuminated by hidden LED lights when night falls. A switch controls the sensor.
- Copper-toned metal construction makes this cardinal decor weather-resistant, making it a stylish accessory for indoors and outdoors.
- Ready to display immediately.
- The battery connection consists of 1 “AA” and 4 “D” batteries (not included).
- The edition is limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Certificate of authenticity included, hand-numbered.
- It measures 18″ in diameter or 45.7 cm.
The Bradford Exchange
Nature Masterpiece Songbirds Atomic Clock
Make your indoors or outdoors look retro with this limited-edition Classic 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air atomic clock that merges precision and nostalgia. With an official General Motors license, this clock features iconic ’57 Bel Air imagery front and center.
Featuring officially licensed Marine imagery, this bold atomic clock makes a wonderful Marine Corps gift that is sure to make a strong statement in any room. There are four bold Roman numerals on the wide blue border, silver stars, and the words: “UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS”.
US Army Atomic Clock with self-setting features, dedicated to our brave soldiers, combines innovation with patriotic timekeeping. In addition to being officially licensed by the United States Army, this limited-edition clock catches the eye with its impressive accuracy and self-adjusting features.